Nuremberg to Budapest
Sail to charming cities & villages
Visit Budapest’s Castle District and cross the famous Chain Bridge. Explore Gottweig Abbey, one of Austria’s most revered monastic centers, and make dumplings with Wachau Valley apricots. See Europe’s largest pipe organ in Passau, or travel to Salzburg. Celebrate Vienna’s musical heritage at a concert featuring works by Mozart and Strauss. With medieval towns, grand cities and stunning scenery, this 8-day journey on the “Blue Danube” is one you are sure to love.
Viking Inclusive Value
WE INCLUDE MORE FEATURES & SERVICES THAN OTHERS:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- River-view stateroom
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40″ flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
Day 1 - Nuremberg, Germany France
One of Germany’s most renowned and intriguing cities, Nuremberg is surrounded by 13th-century walls that have many fully intact gates and watchtowers.
Day 2 - Nuremberg, Germany France
A center of Bavarian culture, Nuremberg is filled with traditional half-timbered houses, Gothic churches and World War II history.
Day 3 - Regensburg, Germany France
Having escaped major damage during World War II, the picturesque town of Regensburg is one of Europe’s best preserved medieval cities and the oldest city along the Danube.
Day 4 - Passau, Germany
Set at the confluence of the Inn, Ilz and Danube Rivers, enchanting Passau is home to elegant colored buildings and graceful arcades.
Day 5 - Krems & Vienna, Austria
One of the crown jewels of the Wachau Valley is the splendid Benedictine Abbey of Gottweig, a working monastery for more than 900 years.
Day 6 - Vienna, Austria France
The capital city of Austria, Vienna is filled with green parks, upscale stores, theaters and gracious boulevards.
Day 7 - Budapest, Hungary France
Budapest is aptly called “Paris of the East” for its beautiful evening illumination and reflected lights in the Danube’s waters.
Day 8 - Budapest, Hungary France
Riverside beauty, a vibrant cultural scene and elegant Art Nouveau architecture converge in Budapest.
Ready for an adventure?
Your dream trip awaits to explore these captivating lands. Our dedicated and skillful specialists are here to provide you with the very best travel services.